Thursday, March 26, 2009

So yesterday I got off work around 1:45! Love getting off once a week early! It is the best. I was able to get my running done and my work out done before going home and relaxing. It was nice because when I got home the house was clean. Junior cleaned the house for me so that I would not have to deal with it. Ahhhhh! How nice. It was a good surprise! I love when he cleans the house. He knows to be on my good side, just to clean! lol! This week has gone by so fast! I can't even believe it!

2 comments:

  1. I know this has gone insanely fast! How exciting he cleaned for you-it's always nice to have that extra help, especially while you are challenging yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when my boyfriend cleans to. It is so nice to come home and all my nightly duties are done. Now if I could just get him to cook. HAHA don't think that will happen.

    ReplyDelete