Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Better Day!

I am feeling so good today! I was having a really bad day yesterday.... nothing seemed to be going right, and I was feeling so overwelmed. I worked out last night and after leaving the gym I felt great. I felt energized and complete. I felt as though I had a sense of accomplishment. I am so happy that I went to the gym as appose to just going home and sitting on the coach soaking in my horrible mood. I went home happy and with a smile on my face. I played this silly fish game with my son last night. My son's name is javoni, and he is a beautiful loving toddler. Javoni even seems happier with my attitude. I woke up this morning feeling ready to go. I got ready without dragging my feet. I am taking my day easy. I know that there are good days and bad days, and boy yesterday was difficult. I think it was just because of everything happening at once. I am going to take it easy tonight and just relax with the family. Every Wednesday is family night, so I don't go anywhere. I think that it is so important to dedicate one day out of the week to the family only. It is something that keeps us together during our busy lives. My mother, sister, brother, fiance, and my son all hang out. Sometimes we watch a movie, go shopping, cook dinner, and just talk about our lives. It is wonerful!

2 comments:

  1. I love family night!! I agree that it is very important to have that night set aside for everyone. I alway enjoy family night. We love to go bowling og even just hang out and watch a movie. I'm glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has a bad day now and then just try to stay strong and keep the long term goal in mind! I love the family night thing unfortunatly I have class four nights a week so me and dexter just spend most of friday day together.

    ReplyDelete