Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feels better!!

I feel soooooooo much better! I worked out last night. I can not believe what a difference working out really does for someone! I mean really, I feel so good about myself today. My son is also feeling better which makes life so much easier! I am also happy that I did not go out last night because I woke up feeling refreshed and healthy, more than I can say about half of my co- workers! lol! :) I feel GREAT! Tongiht is family night and I am so excited to hang out with my family. We are probably just going to cook dinner and talk about our week since the last family night!

1 comment:

  1. It is funny seeing your coworker coming to work when they have a hangover. LOL! This is the time when I play jokes on them. It is sooooooo funny to their reactions. I am glad that your son is feeling a lot better. When your son is sick, it just brings you down.

    ReplyDelete