Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OMG..... I have been so busy the last couple of days. I have not been able to work out or even blog..... my son has been so sick with the flu, and for any of those with children know that a sick toddler is VERY time cosuming and VERY exhausting! He has kept me up all night getting sick. I have not had the energy to even come into work! I mean seriously! Today daddy is at home with him. Even though I am at work today, it is giving me a break! I am going to work out tonight, and let me tell you, it is much needed. I have not worked out for what feels like forever, and I can feel it! It really does make a difference it my energy level when I have not worked out. I feel so blah! I feel like I have been eating like a cow being at home! lol! Oh well.... life goes on. I will get back into the swing of things. I am excited to work out tonight because work has been crazy, I tell you what, the weather gets nice and everybody calls into work leaving me with so much more work. I will be taking out my frusteration tonight lifting weights! :) I have also been behind on responding to my peers blogs, but I will be catching up on this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment