Friday, March 6, 2009

Keeps On Going... and going...

I have not blogged for about 2 days.. so here is what is going on. On Wednesday we did not have family night:( My mom was so sick :( So instead she came over on Thurday. I guess sometimes schedules have to be motified. So I did my work out on Wednesday instead of last night. I have been coming down with a cold myslef... the joys of working in a cubical next to several other people! I proceeded with my work out, but I only worked out for about 40 minutes. I just did not feel like doing my full work out! I did however cook a really healthy good dinner for family night! It was think chicken pasta. It was so healthy and tasted so good! I have included the recipe so that others could check it out! My mom loved it! My Fiance even enjoyed it! My son on the other sand enjoyed everything but the broccoli! He does not always eat his vegetables! I am not pushing him because I thinkthat it will bring more attention to him not wanting it! Usually I hide the "healthy stuff"! But I just thought that I would see how he would do. Clearly I need to continue my method of hiding the vegetables! http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/special-occasions/healthified-angel-chicken-pasta.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment