Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am now into the toughest part of my quest! I am losing weight but getting so tired! I have been working so hard and I am on the go all the time. If it is not one thing than it is another! I am not trying to complain but I am exhausted. I have lost some weight, but I am tired. I am working out and eating good..... I have had a couple of slip ups. Like yesterday I had a pack of skittles! So bad for you, but they tasted so good! lol! I felt so guilty and worked out for an extra half an hour. Which then I felt bad about that because it took more time away from my son. I am feeling over loaded with school, work, excersis, and I have just painted my house because it needed the new look. I am ready to go crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. You can make it. I'm feeling over loaded also right now. Just take it a day at a time and don't worry about the slip up just look at it and learn from it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete