Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I hate the rain. Seriously. It just makes me sick. I would rather deal with snow than rain. I think that I just feel like complaining! lol! I can not wait until the weather gets nicer again. I just feel like the rain always puts a damper on my mood. I feel grumpy and sensitive! It is crazy how the weather can have an effect on people. Last night I made a really good honduran meal. It is plantines fried with beans and you eat it with the sausage called chariso. It is so good! My son goes crazy for plantines! They are similar to bananas but much sweeter when they are fried! MMMM!!!! I am ready for luch if you cannot tell! lol! Tonight I am going to go home and study for my Business Law test that I have to take tomorrow. Ahhhh! Crazy schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment