Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The End of The Quest

Well now that it is the end of the quest, I am ready to talk about my great success! I am so passionate about my quest because I proved to myself that not only could I do it, but that I could enjoy losing weight and feeling better in the process. Altogethter I have lost about 10 pounds! I am so excited. I think that I could have lost more but I had some slip ups! lol! I have learned to eat healthier, and cook healthier recipes! I have more engergy and enjoy doing things with the family! I do not just sit on the coach now when I am off work. I enjoy being up and around. I want to be active. I wake up in the morning feeling healthy and refreshed! I think that if I had to do anything different with my quest I would have just started earlier. I am satisfied with my results!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 10 pounds is GREAT!! In 30 days that is a good weight loss. To much in that time could of been unhealthy. It sounds like you did it in a healthy way. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete