Monday, March 23, 2009

One Day At A Time!

I had such a good weekend! I spent so much time with my son. My fiance and I joke around because our son goes back and fourth between being a mommas boy and daddy's boy! For now, I am Javoni's favorite! Our pediatriction says that when there are both parents in the home that it is normal to go back and fourth with favorites! lol! Everything is "momma"! In fact today was really hard on me when I had to drop him off at day care :( I have been missing him like crazy. We were outside the whole weekend. I could not keep Javoni in the house! He kept asking to go out. I loved being outside with him. In the past before working out and getting more active, I would just be to tired and stayed in the house. Now, I enjoy running and playing with Javoni. He is so cute and his face is so lite up when I am outside running with him. I can notice a difference with our relationship because I am spending more time with him and playing more with him. I have the energy to do all this now. At the end of the day, it is that little face that he makes to let me know that he is having such a good time with me that keeps me going!
On Sunday I went downtown to the YMCA with my friend Maria and we are signed up for yoga. OH MY GOD! It is the most relaxing thing EVER! I am in the beginners class, and we are learning breathing techniques and how to relax. I am so excited about this becuase I notice that I have some extra "Stress" in my life. I think that this class is going to teach me relaxation. I am just altogether so proud that I have accomplished these things in my life. I mean, now I am trying to find ways to make my busy life easier to deal with and be happier. I was up to size 16 in pants and I am now fitting into a size 14. I know that it is not much, but for me it is about being a size healthier!

I have another recipe: 6 healthy pasta recipes!
http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/healthy-meals/6-healthy-pasta-recipes-10000001701318/

No comments:

Post a Comment