Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I just wanted to blog about my evening. I came home from work tonight and I was so tired! I had along day at work.... and I have been studying for my Business Law test. I am soooooooo ready for the weekend! So after studying for about 1 1/2 I decided, that I wanted to go tanning! See I use to be so tan al the time when I was a lifeguard and loved tanning. Obviously when I found out that I was pregnant I could not go tanning. I have tanned a couple of times since my son has been born but never constant the way that I use to. He is now 2 years old! lol! With my busy life and all I just never made the time for it. And to be honost I never felt good enough to go after he was born. But I am feeling so good now. I feel that everything that I am doing is making such a change is my confidence! My fiance made a comment to me tonight that prompted this blog. He says "hey babe, I just wanted to tell you that you look great! I think that you have a different attitude now!" I just left it at that. I did not want to examin into it to much. I tend to examin things! But I guess I did not realize that feeling better about myslef would chnage my whole attitude. I am just excited and wanted to share this with anyone willing to listen. I am so excited that I am getting "Heather" back! The summer is coming up and I am bound and determined to feel good in a swim suite. I am not going to be in a two peice, but I am still going to look good and feel good! lol! :) And I am going to have a tan ahead of time!


Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. Well that is awesome your man complimented you like that, and that you are feeling better about yourself. Yes I LOVE tanning too...It was so hard not going while being prego. But hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete