Monday, March 9, 2009

I had such a good weekend! On Friday I went to my freinds house for dinner. She made one of my favorite soups in the world. It is called Pho. This is a vietemese soup that is soooo good! Although it is not the healthiest thing to eat because of the sodium, it tastes so yummy! lol! I did portion myself. Because this is a soup it really does not take much to fill you up anyways, although because it is a liquid I found myself hungry about an hour later. It was awful, but I just snacked on these 100 calories packs that I bought, the oreo ones. They are so good and they do not ruine your whole day! On Saturday I woke up around 8:00 and cooked breakfast for the family and then headed off to they gym! I worked out and then came home and cleaned my whole house and did all the laundry! I have found that I really like my Saturday schedule. I love working out in the morning and then coming home and doing the house chores all day so that I can enjoy Sunday. I use to do everything on Sunday, but then at the end of the night I was so exhausted before I had to return to work on Monday. So by doing everything on Saturday, I was able to spend time with my son and my fiance. we went to the Science Center and had a great time. My son loved the Toddler Town area! He enjoyed running and playing in the bubble station that they have as well. I feel that now that I have been working out, I enjoy getting out more and doing more things. I am even dressing up more. I bought 2 pairs of heels and love wearing them! Although I was in a little pain wearing them yesterday, I felt good!

2 comments:

  1. Working out in the morning always gives me more energy during the day. Sounds like you had a good weekend. I love the 100 calorie packs. I don't feel when I eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant I don't feel bad when I eat them. Sorry

    ReplyDelete