Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just thinking out loud!~

I just wanted to blog about my family night. So my mom came over last night and we had such a good time. We went to Subway for dinner! I am so in love with the $5 foot long! I get the footlong and then eat the 6" and took the rest to work today for luch! How great! And you don't feel guilty eating it at all. I always feel horrible whenver I would eat McDonalds because I knew how horrible it was for me. After we ate dinner we just played with my son and talked and laughed about the silly things that he is doing. So out of no where I aksed him why he was doing something, I can't even remember what he was doing, but he says "just because"! WHAT! He is going to be 2 years old April 10th and talking like a little man! I just can't believe how fast kids learn things! lol! And the other day I asked him if I could see his knew toy that we got him and he tells me "not right now momma"! Like seriously! I know that I tell him that all the time though, so I can see where he got that from. I am always saying "not right now"! But "just because"! I know that I am just going on about Javoni, but he is my life and reason for living. He is what has made me realize taht I needed to change my habbits with food and my weight. I am not a really big girl by no means, but I did put on some extra pounds after child birth, and I just want Javoni to see that mommy is wating healthy the way that I am teaching him. I want to be able to keep up with his energy level, lord knows that he is not slowing down by no means! lol!

Thanks to those who listen! :)

1 comment:

  1. It is totally amazing what kids do and say as they are growing up. Just remember to take in everyday becuase they do grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete